Fixed issue where the "replacingFile" code flag on the Plupload instance would not be removed after a file had been replaced.
- Updated TIFFs to be treated as regular files since most browsers cannot render them nor convert to another format.
- Improved compatibility with other plugins using Vue as a dependency on the frontend. File Upload Pro now enqueues Vue as `gravityperks-vue-2`.
- Fixed an issue where disabling cropping on a field after requiring it may cause GPFUP to freeze.
- Fixed an issue where uploading a GIF file failed.
- Fixed errors when used with Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On to update user meta.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Gravity PDF when uploading PDF files using GPFUP.
|File size||2.49 MB|