Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 6.0
Compatibility with WooCommerce v5.9
Fixed an issue where Rounding Precision might be used when increasing or decreasing currencies by a fixed amount.
- Added a new setting: Save Batch Size. This will allow adjusting the number of records that are processed when you click the Save Changes to help with servers that timeout while saving the default 25 records at a time.
Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce v5.7
Printing the bulk editor will now print just the results grid instead of all elements.
This can be disabled under the Settings menu.
- Added a new wp-config.php option to change the memory limit setting or disable it entirely: PWBE_MEMORY_LIMIT
- Fixed an issue with filtering by Featured for WooCommerce v3.0 and later. Removed a PHP Warning message that can appear in the log files when running wp-cron.php on the command line. Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 5.6.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress v5.8 and WooCommerce v5.5
- Fixed an issue with saving fields in the 'ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce' plugin by Stock Management Labs.
|File size||1.98 MB|