- Fixed issue with Divi activation upon editing Divi Layout Block in Gutenberg.
- Fixed the margin applying for the icon with the left placement in the Blurb module.
- Fixed delayed editor switching from GB to VB when activating VB by replacing waitForSave() that is based [email protected]/data's subscribe() with evaluating state and props change that is already passed by Higher Order Component from store's state.
- Fixed break in gallery module tablet layout when item titles have different lengths.
- Added wrapper to expanded icon picker styles.
- Fixed Text alignment option not working on front-end pages.
- Fixed padding setting for modules that have buttons (including the Button module) and set an button's icon.
- Fixed issue that renders invisible text in Gutenberg editor.
- Fixed center text alignment not working for the Person module.
- Fixed console error caused by invalid srcset attributes in SVG images when "Enable Responsive Images" option is on.
- Improved Display Conditions technical implementation for rendering Tooltip contents.
- Fixed tablet/mobile (auto) width not reflecting in VB when width is assigned in responsive view for desktop only.
- Fixed the Fields default border radius value for Cart Totals and Cart Products modules.
- Fixed PHP 8 deprecation warning on Icon module.
- Fixed error when accessing background image of button module.
- Improved display of Divi icons when Dynamic Assets is turning on.
- Added loading of the Icon Modules styles on FE.
- Fixed some layout export errors in PHP 8.
- Fixed broken styles in the Divi Builder Plugin due to missing content wrapper.
- Fixed et_get_first_section console error.
- Fixed validation when Country, whose state isn't pre-defined, is selected during Checkout.
- Fixed issue affecting Checkout when using Divi modules as well as the default WooCommerce checkout shortcode.
- Fixed "no available payment" warning showing twice.
- Fixed broken shipping fields on Checkout page when WooCommerce shortcode within Text module.
- Fixed a bug that caused generated file lock files to not delete when they should have, during the creation of dynamic css files.
- Fixed PHP error occurring when the WP Rest API is used fetch posts which include a WC Cart Notice module in their content.
- Fixed hidden quantity text in the quantity field on WooCommerce product pages.
- Fixed static CSS cache clearing not working on Windows.
- Introduced 8 new Divi WooCommerce modules, including the ability to customize your WooCommerce cart and checkout pages.
- An additional conversion of icons values created in previous Divi versions for 3p modules was added.
- The algorithm for checking the presence of icons in the content for Dynamic Assets has been changed, now it searches for the values of icons in the content, regardless of which field they are in.
- Fixed Display Conditions feature integration with Find & Replace feature so now they work together as expected.
- Fixed bug with copying and pasting elements between different pages, and enabled copying and pasting elements from one Theme Builder area to another.
- Fixed issue with double wrappers when page has only the Body Layout created in Theme Builder.
- Added extra conversion for the case with the font_icon__hover option when the "Allowlist" mechanism is run.
- Fixed broken icon fonts that occurred when a page's CSS cache was first generated using http, and then later served using https.
- Added a fallback check that will regenerate Dynamic CSS when we identify that the cached CSS files are missing Theme Builder CSS for whatever reason.
- Changed default transparent RGBA value to mitigate the issue with how color interpolation works in Safari browser.
- Fixed pagination not working for Portfolio module when used in a Theme Builder template.
- Fixed wrong height of Full-width slider image when placed immediately after transparent primary Menu.
- Fixed an issue with Settings Options field visibility checks when field dependencies were removed.
- Fixed an edge case in the Builder where Blurb Module would break on a specific combination of Image and Scroll Effects.
- Fixed child theme's style version being ignored when it's enqueued.
- Fixed the issue when reCaptcha was enabled in some cases even if it is not used anywhere on the site.
- Fixed front end .css files being enqueued inside the Visual Builder when editing category pages using the Theme Builder Editor.
- Fixed issue with Post Content Module error inside the Specialty section.
- Fixed visual builder laggy on Initial load.
- Fixed error when double click on child module preview to open settings modal.
- Fixed Divi Placeholder block is not rendered properly on edit post admin page.
- Updated Display Conditions feature making it more robust and added specific hooks to disable/enable Display Conditions site-wide.
- Refactored Dynamic Assets for improved technical maintainability.
- Fixed error in the browser console when doing drag and drop modules.
- Introduces new action hook after contact form entry is submitted.
- Added hundreds of new icons to the Divi icon picker.
- Added expanded icon picker for easier icon browsing.
- Added the ability to search and filter the icons list.
- Added new Icon Module.
- Updated all icon-containing modules with new icon options.
- Added 36 new social networks to the Social Media Follow module.
- Fixed Theme builder template's not working properly when used with Dynamic content for categories or any taxonomy.
- Fixed Display Conditions Date & Time so now it can work with multiple positive conditions.
- Fixed contact form's message field missing newlines in emails' content.
- Fixed Post Tag Display Condition not showing up all tags in VB when Woocommerce is disabled.
- Fixed styles are not being applied on the FE after updating a layout/ global module.
- Fixed console error when opening library modal.
- Fixed Email Optin custom checkbox text color not reflecting on the front end.
- Updated background options to no longer use deprecated internal visibility dependency settings.
- Fixed menu module not centered with inline svg logo.
- Improved user experience by showing disabled modules only if Theme Builder Area is active.
- Fixed issue with clearing page layout in Theme Builder.
- Fixed issue with Library Modal size when it is chooses from Page Creation Cards.
- Fixed duplicate CSS being added to the late detected Dynamic CSS file.
- Added filter for style handle in et_core_replace_enqueued_style() so it can be replaced by 3rd party plugins if needed.
- Added minimum WordPress version to Support Center's full report.
- Fixes error when using layers view inside theme builder while editing a body layout.
- Fixed issue with Library Layouts not loading when the website uses theme builder and Library Modal is accessed from Page Creation Cards.
- Fixed error on pages that use only the Body Layout with no Header, Footer, or Post Content Module.
- Fixed styles not clearing in the Visual Builder due to the front end CSS file being mistakenly loaded when no Theme Builder templates were used on the page.
- Introduced Full Site Front-End Editing for Divi, allowing you to easily jump into your custom headers, footers and post templates while browsing your website and edit them in the Visual Builder.
- Security Update: Fixed an incompatibility with User Role Editor plugins, specifically with the removal of the "edit page" capability. The Divi Builder attempted to check for "edit page" capability on save, but instead checked for "edit post" capability due to a bug in its post type check. As a result, if you used a Role Editor Plugin to remove the "edit page" capability from the Editor role (or another role with both "edit post" and "edit page" capabilities), but did not remove the "edit post" capability for that same role, the Editor would still be able to edit pages using a custom request.
- Fixed Post Slider and Fullwidth Post Slider Modules' swipe to change slides on mobile not working.
- Fixed shortcode tracking.
- Fixed compatibility w/ Yith WooCommerce Badge Management plugin.
- Fixed image toggle issue for the variable product in Woo Images module.
- Fixed issue with sort by latest in Shop module.
- Fixed Display Condition's Post Category and Category Page conditions to exclude "Product Tag" taxonomy from their list.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with 3rd Party module Divi Filterable Blog Module.
- Fixed WP Rocket compatibility affecting certain modules' animations.
- Fixed laggy issue in Visual builder.
- Fixed responsive and hover mode value not inheriting desktop mode value after value reset.
- Fixed hover background image transitions not working.
- Fixed an issue with Responsive Views where a left- or right-snapped Settings modal could cause an incomplete View Mode transition.
- Fixed Author, Post Type and Dynamic Posts display conditions so it would work with WooCommerce shop page.
- Fixed Sendinblue V3 api not fetching all the lists.
- Fixed incorrect parent module attributes assigned on some 3rd-party modules.
- Fixed an issue with WooCommerce rating where the stars were duplicated in the comment form in Firefox.
- Fixed issue with Google Fonts performance improvement not utilizing its internal cache as intended and resulting in extra HTTP calls on each page load.
- Fixed Theme Builder styles missing in password protected pages.
- Fixed Fullwidth Slider Module's swipe to change slides on mobile not working.
- Fixed Social Media Follow Module's icons not showing up when used in a Post Slider Module when Dynamic Icons is enabled.
- Fixed incompatibility between Defer jQuery feature and some third party scripts.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling didn't work in Theme Builder Wireframe View when Smooth Scroll was enabled.
- Fixed Blog, Post Slider and Fullwidth Post Slider modules preview with the sticky posts in Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug where the Builder would not render responsive view settings for Custom CSS fields if those fields did not also have a primary/desktop value.
- Fixed issue that caused the get_field function of Advanced Custom Fields plugin to not work properly.
- Fixed an error that could happen when using WP Fastest Cache in combination with other plugins.
- Fixed a position issue with elements that have parallax background and static position.
- Introduces parentModuleSettings attribute contains parent module attributes values on custom field component.
- Fixed "Category Page" and "Tag Page" Display Conditions not working correctly on archive pages.
- Introduced new Divi Condition Options feature.
- Fixed removed Global Color swatch rendering in Settings Modal.
- Introduced a filter for module class lists in the shortcode manager to be used by 3rd party developers.
- Introduces modified module attributes as new argument for et_builder_blog_query filter of Blog module.
- Fixed SiteGround Optimizer compatibility issue.
- Introduced new parameters for global assets et_global_assets_list and et_late_global_assets_list filters.
- Fixed shortcode rendering when called from inside element attribute and theme builder template.
- Added compatibility code for CDNs and several Caching Plugins.
- Fixed error during import of layouts with presets from the Divi Library page.
- Removed Required field option from Custom Fields settings modal when GetResponse provider is used.
- Fixed bug with importing Google API settings through theme options portability.
- Fixed blog module media post type does not load any content.
- Fixed mobile menu does not showing when section or row settings has border radius.
- Enabled waypoint transitions effect for responsive images switch on hover and window resize event.
- Fixed some font icons were not rendered properly on the frontend.
- Fixed image upload control icons being visible still even after image upload modal was closed.
- Fixed Dynamic CSS files not be enqueued when the Divi Theme name was changed in the style.css file.
- Fixed an issue with the Blurb module where the wrong display set was set when the image/icon position was set to top.
- Introduced et_builder_disable_jquery_body that can be used (as an HTML comment, ID, class, etc.) along with the script in cases where the script conflicts with Enqueue jQuery Compatibility Script.
- Fixed incompatibility issues related to Defer jQuery optimization and some WP Plugins.
- Fixed JS errors when using slick.js with Defer jQuery options enabled.
- Fixed gutter and grid styles issues on late detection.
- Fixed Gallery Image placeholder not shown in TB mode.
- Fixed dynamic CSS styles not working correctly when previewing a page.
- Fixed gutter width 1 margin styles not working correctly on custom taxonomies when viewing on tablet or below.
- Fixed some default preset attributes not working properly.
- Fixed Dynamic Assets not working correctly when the Divi Builder Plugin was used with a parent Theme and Child Theme.
- Fixed a bug that caused Google Fonts to not be retrieved from the fonts cache.
- Fixed blog module media post type image not displaying.
- Introduced a new 'et_core_static_file_created' action hook that fires when a page resource (css/js) is created.
- Fixed Export of the layouts with Global Colors from the Library.
- Fixed product category CSS not being cleared correctly when saving a Theme Builder layout.
- Fixed local library update in Visual Builder after saving Global Module.
- Fixed Global Colors rendering for child modules in Visual Builder.
- Fixed bug with the Text Align option for tablets and phones in Menu Module.
- Fixed image border styles inside the post content module not applying correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in Chrome 93 that affected flip animations with all directions but center.
- Fixed an issue with the Fullwidth Portfolio module where the image border styles didn't work correctly due to missing default style for borders.
- Fixed missing styles when using Mod PageSpeed.
- Fixed issue with styles from theme builder layouts not taking affect in certain cases.
- Fixed the logic to check if a module is inside of a sticky module.
- Fixed Dynamic CSS and Style.css no being wrapped correctly on custom post type archive pages.
- Fixed a case where Critical CSS could end being printed in the wrong position.
- Reduced feature manger post meta cache footprint.
- Fixed a bug where the Email Optin module subscribe loader couldn't be loaded due to the wrong path being set.
- Fixed Padding and Margin values from presets applying issues in some cases.
- Fixed Shop module default sorting selection in Order menu.
- Fixed white header background color being applied to the Extra header when Dynamic CSS was enabled.
- Fixed broken gallery widget styles when using Dynamic CSS.
- Fixed compatiblity issue with Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid Plugin.
- Fixed broken WooCommerce gallery module styles when the module layout was set to grid mode.
- Fixed missing icon padding in the menu module.
- Fixed incompatibilty with Modern Events Calendar Lite Plugin.
- Fixed incompatibility with M Chart Plugin.
- Fixed an issue with the Woo Gallery module where the Magnific Popup styles were not included on custom post types.
- Fixed the margin value of the last module in a column when the parent row uses a custom gutter width.
- Fixed SVGs not being the right size on the front-end when used in Image or Blurb module.
- Fixed an issue with Gravity Forms Signature Add-On.
- Fixed broken Theme Builder styles on custom post type taxonomies due to cached CSS that wasn't being cleared correctly.
- Fixed undefined assets_list variable PHP notice that occurred when using the Theme Builder.
- Fixed issue with "Use Theme Styles" option in GB editor Preference settings not disabling styles in editor.
- Fixed scroll to section anchor position when css positioning is fixed for multiple sections.
- Addressed Defer jQuery optimization breaking some Plugins and online services.
- Fixed broken icon font when et-pb-icon class was used in custom HTML post content.
- Fixed some cases where the wrong Gutter styles would be applied.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Custom Page CSS to have higher priority than Builder CSS.
- Fixed broken gutter widths on pages that had invalid gutter width values of "0" stored in the shortcode.
- Fixed Search, Calendar, and Tag Cloud block based widget style issues.
- Addressed incompatibility issue with OptimizePress plugin and jQuery optimizations.
- Fixed a PHP warning that may occur in some cases where Global Presets is an array instead of an object.
- Fixed a PHP notice that may occur when exporting layouts.
- Fixed incorrect video slider height.
- Fixed broken WooCommerce gallery shortcode lightbox styles.
- Fixed inner rows in specialty sections not inheriting parent gutter width value.
- Fixed broken blog module grid columns in the Divi Builder plugin.
- Fixed "Defer jQuery And jQuery Migrate" feature sometimes breaking Integration Code.
- Fixed broken dropdown menu styles when using Dynamic CSS.
- Fixed broken search and cart icon styles in the fullwidth menu module.
- Fixed conflict with Absolutely Glamorous Custom Admin plugin.
- Fixed some latest JS optimization being incompable with certain Popular Caching Plugin.
- Fixed filters not working on hover state and mobile.
- Fixed issue with renamed CTA.php file being duplicated in some cases.
- Fixed a php warning related to preset attributes.
- Fixed Date Format Field Validation in Theme Options.
- Fixed broken header and footer styles on custom post types such as WooCommerce products.
- Fixed some columns not extending full width on mobile breakpoint.
- Fixed Google recaptcha badge visibility.
- Fixed width property not being computed on FE if it's set to 100%.
- Fixed missing text overlay styles in the slider module.
- Introduces new filter to allow 3rd-party developers filter global assets on late processing.
- Fixed dynamic icon's default value when 3p modules are present.
- Fixed a minor PHP warning appearing on front end pages when no builder presets were available.
- Fixed broken module styles on custom post types when using the Divi Builder Plugin with Dynamic CSS.
- Fixed incorrect text transformations being applied to Code Modules.
- Fixed an error that could happen when using SiteGround Plugin JS Combine feature.
- Fixed error on heartbeat ajax call due to extension registers custom module which extends official module which ends up requiring function and class in unexpected call.
- Fixed broken builder due to class-et-builder-element.php is not loaded by autoload when it is needed; Mostly when third party module is called in unexpected location.
- Fixed styles that were missing for the standard WordPress gallery shortcode.
- Fixed child theme styles not being enqueued correctly in some cases.
- Fixes PHP errors on save occurring with some 3rd Party Divi Extensions.
- Fixed woff2 fonts not being used in favor of ttf fonts.
- Fixed responsive text alignment options not working.
- Fixes issue with 3rd Part Divi Extensions not loading in some cases.
- Fixed broken widget styles after WordPress 5.8 update.
- Fixed an issue with Google Fonts sync where when there was an error in the API response (ex: invalid API Key) the sync would be attempted on each page load instead of once every 24 hours.
- The setting of the video backgrounds In the Bar Counters module was fixed on VB.
- Improved Global Colors performance.
- Fixed Global Colors usage in presets.
- Fixed fatal error when a post contains post excerpt dynamic content.
- Fixes the "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" warning.
- Fixed a bug where conditional logic would return an error when the conditional value used the double-quote character.
- Fixed fatal error on Extra theme when users open new Widget Block Editor.
- Fixed theme settings color palette on Firefox.
- Fixed broken widget styles after WordPress 5.8 update.
- Fixed error regarding ET_Builder_Element not being found.
|Category||Blog / Magazine|
|File size||12.59 MB|